1. In the Calendar app on your Mac, choose File > New Calendar Subscription.
2. Enter the calendar’s web address, then click Subscribe.
3. Click the Auto-refresh pop-up menu, then choose how often to update the calendar.
1. Go to Settings > Calendar > Accounts > Add Account > Other
2. Tap Add Subscribed Calendar.
3. Enter the calendar’s web address to subscribe to and any other required server information. https://northstaracademymqt.com/2023-2024-calendar-1
1. On your computer, open Google Calendar.
2. On the left, next to "Other calendars," click Add From URL.
3. Enter the calendar’s web address in the field provided.
4. Click Add calendar.
5. Copy the iCal feed address. https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/nsmawebteam%40nsacd.com/public/basic.ics